Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Happy Feet!

So, who cares that it's a hot Utah summer? I wanted to make hand-knitted socks for my kids. Not one to go with the flow, and knit them socks for warm feet for the winter, I decided to make them wear their new socks on a 90 degree day, just because. Actually, it was night, by the time I finished the last one, and I only made them wear them for pictures, and they were QUITE thrilled to put them on. There was quite the dancing fest that ensued after the picture session. And they both fell asleep wearing them! :cheerful:

Both pairs of socks are in Lion Brand's Magic Stripes. Noah's socks are in Denim stripe. Catie's are the Bright Spring pattern. Both were made on size 3 dpns. Noah's have a 3k,2p rib with 50 stitches, and Catie's have a 1k,1p rib with 36 stitches.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Love em!

Vanessa said...

Emma and I have sock envy. :)

Emily said...

LOVE those!!! Jealous!