Tuesday, June 5, 2007

EZ's Baby Surplice Sweater



I made this sweet little sweater in about a week of on-again/off-again knitting. I used a size 3 circular needle, and Lion Brand's Microspun in Purple, Lily White, and Lime. The picture doesn't do the colors justice. In person, it really pops. I used shank style buttons sewn 2 back-to-back at each corner. Either side can be put on top and buttoned, and have the other button show symmetrically. I LOVE this sweater. I really wish I'd had this when Catie was teeny tiny. I hope to eventually get a picture of a sweet baby girl in it!

Pattern: EZ's Baby Surplice Jacket
Materials: Size 3 circ. needles; Lion Brand Microspun in Purple, Lily White, and Lime
Started: May 28, 2007
Finished: June 17, 2007
Recipient: I wish I knew.....

2 comments:

Lisa said...

This sweater is truly beautiful, and very clever. If we ever move to the other side of the world I may have to ask for lessons ;)

Wendy said...

Really cute sweater, Kelly. Love the colors, too!